When Hide My IP is running, your web browser will use one of our IP addresses to access the Internet. Hide My IP must remain running to notify our servers that your computer has permission to use our IP addresses.
Why am I seeing this page?
- You are running a old version of Hide My IP. Please download the latest version.
- Hide My IP has expired and you are using our IP addresses without a valid license.
- You opened your web browser before Hide My IP could connect to our network.
- You are using other proxy software at the same time as Hide My IP.
- Hide My IP has been closed, please reopen Hide My IP.
- The website you are visiting has reported abuse and we have therefore suspended access at this time.
If you are stuck on this page please do the following:
For Internet Explorer:
- 1. Go to Tools, Internet Options, click the Connections tab, click the "LAN Settings..." button, and uncheck "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
- 2. Go to Tools, Internet Options, click the Connections tab, select your "Dial-up and Virtual Private Network settings" connection, then click Settings, and uncheck "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
- 1. Go to Tools, Options, click the Advanced tab, click the Network tab, click the "Settings" button, and check the "No Proxy" box and click OK.
If the problem persists, please contact us.