In order for a refund to be issued for any of our software products, you must
agree to the following:
1. All refund requests must be made within 30 days of the date My Privacy Tools, Inc.
made the downloadable software available to you for download.
2. Due to
international Copyright Law, once software is activated with your purchased
license key(s), you are ineligible for our 30 day refund policy. If within
24 hours of your purchase you request a refund, you may be entitled to said
refund providing that all copies of the program have been erased from your
computer and any external storage devices.
3. My Privacy Tools, Inc. must be able to find your transaction from the information
you provide us about your order, such as the order number or license keys(s)
associated with your order.
4. If all refund conditions are met, My Privacy Tools, Inc. will issue to you a
refund of the software purchase amount and refund any appropriate taxes included
with your order. All refunds will be made using the same payment method that
was used to purchase the software product(s).
5. Software or hardware compatibility problems are not acceptable causes for
a refund. Free trial versions are provided of all our software products and it is the customer's sole
responsibility to ensure desired operation before purchasing any of our
products. If your license key(s) are stolen, shared, or distributed to a
third party, you void your right to refund.
6. Refunds may only be requested by
or by using our
It may take up to one week to process your refund request.